I am so excited you came by!

Wednesday 23 January 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019

Hey friends,


So we are 23 days into 2019, and I can't really tell you  much about what has happened... not too much!

I have rekindled old friendships, I have opened my heart to new friends, and connected with some old family with whom I haven't spoken to in years.  for no particular reason either.  Maybe I thought they didn't want to hear from me, seeing as the reason we kept in contact has left the physical world, on to better things.  Needless to say, it's a good feeling knowing these people are there.  It's my last connection to that side. Welcome  home you guys, Missed you!

Soooooo, there are 23 days until i celebrate my 10th Transplant Anniversary. 10 years.... 

Whaaaaat!

I never thought that it would go by as quickly as it has, it's insane how fast time goes after you hit 25.

Today we are being hit with day 2 of our snow storm.  There has to be at least 3 feet of snow out there and it's still falling y'all!  Take a look at this....

DAY 1: January 22, 2019

January 22, 2019
Calm before the storm
Beautiful winter sunset


 DAY 2: January 23, 2019

Driveway marker for the plough guy, or in our case
the BOBCAT guy!
This is so incredible, I love winter, I love being warm and snug in my home, with the fireplace on, wrapped in my warm blanket and sipping coffee out of my awesome mug, that I received as a Christmas gift from my friends Ange & Glenn.



On that note... it's raining...Oy!

Happy winter 2019 everyone! 

Loving you always
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feature

Are you there God, it's me Alison

Hopefully there is no copyright infringement in my Title this week. hehe ugh Can you believe that we are already into February? This is a bi...