I am so excited you came by!

Sunday 4 February 2024

Are you there God, it's me Alison

Hopefully there is no copyright infringement in my Title this week. hehe ugh

Can you believe that we are already into February? This is a big month for me. Actually it's a big year for me.

Let the countdown begin!

Dear February,

As you know, we have some pretty exciting things happening this month. For instance, on this day 14 years ago, I spent the month of February volunteering with the Vancouver Winter Olympics. I should re-visit those posts, or maybe my readers can. If they are still out there. Today would have marked my 5th day in Vancouver I think. What a month that was. The city was electric my friends.

But, that wasn't the only excitement that happened this month. 

In 2 weeks, well 12 days, I will be posting the  most EPIC, okay I shouldn't say EPIC with such distinction. lol 

It will be amazing though. It's a big year. Not just a leap year, but a big year for me too. bahaha

STAY TUNED!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feature

Are you there God, it's me Alison

Hopefully there is no copyright infringement in my Title this week. hehe ugh Can you believe that we are already into February? This is a bi...