I am so excited you came by!

Sunday 7 January 2024

2024 and you!

Good day my friendlies,

Can you believe that we are in 2024!!

This is absolutely amazing.

I don't make New Year resolution... New Years resolutions? --> I don't know, I say New Year, cause, well we are only going into 1 more year... 

ANYWAY, I am getting off topic, this is where I would say to my colleagues... Squirrel! lol

So what will my GOALS be for 2024.

Well this year is going to be a big year, a whole lot of awesome things are going to happen, I can feel it in my bones, and I am so excited to share these with you.

Let me ask you, when you make New Year goal, are you making them achievable or are you making them, because you know that it's not likely to happen, so you just put something on there? Or do you NOT put them on your list, because they are so far fetched, that you know, you know it's not going to happen?

I listen to podcasts, many of them in fact. But there are only a few CF related podcasts that I take the time to listen to. Mainly the Gunnar Esiason podcast, man I would love to get on that one. When he isn't around then it's typically Tiffany who takes the reins. I can't speak for all CF people, but I can tell you one thing. For as long as I can remember, while I was a kid, I was the only one in my hometown who had CF. Until 1989 when I met 2 of the iconic people with CF in my life, appeared out of thin air.

I have been thinking about the VLOG/Podcast route before, and I think I may look into this again. Tossing around some names for the channel, I wonder what kind of title I should look at. Feel free to enter your ideas in the comment section.

Tossing around the idea of volunteer Firefighting... yup I said it. They say if you talk about it, or
manifest it, it can happen. Well here I am MANIFESTING my Fire career starting this year. It didn't start this year, in actuality it started a long time ago. 1991 to be exact when Backdraft came out and changed my world. Fast forward all the mushy, boring stuff, and bring on the fire scenes. Yup this girl had it hard for Kurt Russell "Bull" and I fell hard into the fire dream. 

Who doesn't want to study why a fire breathes, what it thinks, and why it's destruction is so intense? In reality, I feel that this is something that has been calling me, and pulling me for so long, and now, more than ever I feel the need to take the reigns on this one, and at least try!

So those are 2 goals that I have thought of, that I will hope to manifest. I know you are likely thinking, "How can you become a Firefighter, when you have CF?" Well that will bring me into next weeks message. And it's going to be a good one. I promise you that. Well, until then Friendlies, I am signing off. As "Bull" says in the best movie ever...

"YOU GO... WE GO"

You go do your thing and we will go into the next week together.

Be safe, be happy, be you!

Cheers to 2024!

~Moi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feature

Are you there God, it's me Alison

Hopefully there is no copyright infringement in my Title this week. hehe ugh Can you believe that we are already into February? This is a bi...