I am so excited you came by!

Monday 23 July 2018

We're here for a good time

Well, look what the cat dragged in!

Me!!

I don't have an excuse as to why I haven't been posting.  Wait, yes there is, it's called LAZINESS and I suffer from this debilitating condition.  I ponder things, write them down in my journal, which I also don't commit to on a regular basis, and then it's done, the thoughts are out of my head.

As of recently, I have found a particularly interesting You Tube channel that has shown me a soul so wise, so in tune and so... ME! I had actually found her by accident, and I think it's been one of the best accidents of my life. I have recently found the soul of a beautiful and talented young woman by the name of Claire Wineland, she is young, beautiful, funny and speaks the words of an old soul. You see Claire has CF, she sees this in some of the same ways I see CF, never as a curse, but a gift that only we can handle, with a smile on out face.
(C) Claire Wineland - Facebook

Here is Claire!

I chose this photo for a couple of reasons, just like her hair, living with Cystic Fibrosis is like a windy day, it throws your hair around like it just don't care.

Is she not a beautiful human being?

Her soul, is as bright as her smile. I hope she's ok with me using her photo, because I love this one.

Claire is about to experience one of the most amazing scientific experiences, she will be assessed for transplant, and I couldn't be happier for her. I have opened myself and my experience to her, I understand that my experience was unique, and very rare to occur, but the process to getting there is the same for all who venture down that path.

Some food for thought, well some stats from Cystic Fibrosis Canada!!

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feature

Are you there God, it's me Alison

Hopefully there is no copyright infringement in my Title this week. hehe ugh Can you believe that we are already into February? This is a bi...