I am so excited you came by!

Thursday 31 May 2012

Thankful Thursday or Thursday Thoughts...

I have to steal this from my Friend Ronnie.

 I can't think of anything more brilliant than Thankful Thursday, well maybe Wacky Wednesday, but it's not Wednesday so here it goes.  I have also decided to do something along the lines of a 30 photography thing, everyone has done, so maybe I should too.

Any thoughts on Thursday thoughts?  How does that sound?

Well until I get that up and running you are just going to have to read about what I have to say. Not that there is much there, and I am trying to get these blogs copied so I can actually save them, and maybe someday turn them into a award winning memoires of ME, Myself and I.  How could I not, I have done so much, experienced so much and have so much to share, that I don't know where to start.

Let me start by telling you what I am thankful for...

1) My family, what can I say.  When I fall they pick me up, when I laugh at them, they laugh harder at me.  And most importantly, I can always count on them to bring me food when my fridge is empty. lol

2) The Sun!  think about it, when it's not out, what kind of mood does that put you in.  Have you ever really thought about how the sun makes you feel.  Well Let me show you a little bit about what the sun looks like in Cornwall, well Long Sault really.  It's like the sky is gold, and it's raining gold on us all.

Long Sault Ontario, May 2012
Golden Rays of Life

3) LOVE without it, life would really suck.

I am listening to a Barenaked Ladies song called 7 8 9, yeah self explanatory, it's classic.  I have never heard it before, until this very moment. Thank you for making history with me. lol

4) Cornwall... the famous people that come out of our city.  For example... Dale Hawerchuk, player for the Royals, as did Doug Gilmore.  Melanie Banville, Olympic Gymnast, Christine Julien Olympic Soccer player, Chad Kilger born in Cornwall played for the Anaheim Ducks, Toronto Maple Leafs and HABS, most famous person to come out of Cornwall, our very own Ryan Gosling.  You read correct ladies, he's from my home-town, the heart throb of the Notebook is a Cornwallite.  WOOHOO!!!!





& 5) ME!  Nothing is better than ME!

The Ladies who helped make me who I am

Me, on the most amazing day of my life!
My Wedding Day June 14th 2008

Too Cute for words.

See you all soon!

LOVE LOVE LOVE
Ali

1 comment:

  1. I think you bring up a very good point - Life without the sun would SUCK!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feature

Are you there God, it's me Alison

Hopefully there is no copyright infringement in my Title this week. hehe ugh Can you believe that we are already into February? This is a bi...