I am so excited you came by!

Saturday 7 March 2009

Pictures as Promised

From Ottawa - Toronto

As you all know, I was really looking forward to this
flight, thinking is was going to be in a Helicopter, but was not, I was blessed in taking a Prop plane, used in the 1950's. Kidding, although, if you read the blog pertaining to this very trip, you will understand why.

This is the Propeller of the plane that took me to the Toronto Island Airport, notice the vast white surroundings in the back, this was facing the same way as the sun, not into the sun, the way I was facing when I exited the Ambulance.

When I see Propellers like this, I think of the movie "Memphis Bell".



MY NURSE: Joanne


Welcome to TORONTO!


This is the prize winning picture I mentioned in my blog of the same week. I haven't changed anything in these images, because I don't want people to steal them. This was the one, where I was all contorted, couldn't actually see what i was taking a picture of, and completely lucky in getting this shot. It's safe to say, it's one of my favorites for sure.


The image above was taken as I was being switched from the plane to the Ambulance in the tarmac at Toronto Island Airport. Then we took the Ferry across to the city. Fun, fun!

Welcom to St. Micheals


I probably should have Zoomed in and cropped this one, but it's me, in the Admissions office with my Drivers, strapped into the most uncomfortable gurney imaginable, with my oxygen tank in between my legs. I'll have to crop it, it's hilarious.


TORONTO'S FIRST MAJOR SNOWFALL

These next few are for my Dad, he loves old Churches, this is of St. Micheal's Cathedral,
this is the view I had from my room,
it's a lot better than looking at a brick wall like the other side of the hallway had.

This was taken at like 4:30am when I could not sleep!
Saw the snow falling and fell in love with the look of it all. It was beautiful, couldn't hear the cars, or see the buildings, it made me feel like I was at home.

...isn't it beautiful...

This is the last image I got from St. Mike's, but my cousin got Monkey works for me! lol

Let me show you!

Thank you Trish, Jeff & Josh for this beautiful basket of yumminess! I LOVE IT!

The Original Sock Monkey
From my cousin Dave for Good luck

... I love this little guy, even though he smells like a mechanics garage.
Thanks Dave, he came in handy.


That's all for now!!!

3 comments:

  1. What amazing pics! Hope you have a great weekend!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all is going well, can't wait to hear from you that everything went great.

    ReplyDelete

Feature

Are you there God, it's me Alison

Hopefully there is no copyright infringement in my Title this week. hehe ugh Can you believe that we are already into February? This is a bi...