I am so excited you came by!

Sunday 7 August 2011

My Reverse Bucket List...

As I sat on my ass after the gym, watching Shark Week on Discovery, i have decided to make a reverse bucket list.  The things I would love to do before I die, but can't.  It's very simple actually, you think of all the wonderful adventurous things that you know you won't do and write them down.  Let me show you.


First things first...


#1 - SKYDIVING


#2 - SCUBA DIVING




#3 - CHASE A TORNADO






#4 - VIP SUITE AT A MONTREAL CANADIANS "HABS" GAME




#5 - MEET LANCE ARMSTRONG






If there are things on the list that are missing, one day I will update it.

Who knows I might just meet my mentor, that being Lance, and maybe we'll go sky diving, yeah right!

Or maybe, just maybe, I'll bike in Texas, visit Pat & Cara on their home turf, and bike a few hundred miles with Lance in tow.  Wouldn't that be awesome.

Yeah, it totally would be awesome! 

I LOVE LANCEARMSTRONG!!!!

Thanks for listening!

Love Love Love
Ali

LIVESTRONG


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feature

Are you there God, it's me Alison

Hopefully there is no copyright infringement in my Title this week. hehe ugh Can you believe that we are already into February? This is a bi...