I am so excited you came by!

Friday 8 July 2011

Have You Ever?

Welcome back to another story of what I have ever known to be, or learned.

HAVE YOU EVER...

Hear of a artist by the name of Alex Pangman?  NO!  Well let me introduce you to this soulful jazz singer who bring a whole new meaning to Breathing Easy.  She is a beautiful 33 year old woman, with the voice of Ella Fitzgerald.  I would love to hear her sing some Gershwin.  He voice is hypnotic to say the least.

She was born with CF, and had a double lung transplant in 2008.  Same year as Ashley and myself.  She is a gorgeous red head with the big curls to match her big voice.  She is stunning and  i can't get enough of her, I just cannot.

Alex Pangman

"CFers are tenacious fighters.  We live life to the fullest and when we hit a roadblock, 
we find a way to circumvent it and do other life-enriching things.  
We also tend to live in the moment and squeeze the good out of every day. 
 That helps not being crushed by the chroni-ness of it (CF)"  
~Alex Pangman

(a Quote from an article in the Kin Canada magazine.)

To read the full article, please go to the following link.


her website is : http://www.alexpangman.com

I suggest you get into this gal.  Her music so delightful and enlightening.  Sounds of Judy Garland can be heard in this big voice.

You can buy her albums at amazon.ca  so for the life of all of us.  GO & CHECK IT OUT.

Cheers
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feature

Are you there God, it's me Alison

Hopefully there is no copyright infringement in my Title this week. hehe ugh Can you believe that we are already into February? This is a bi...