I am so excited you came by!

Wednesday 1 December 2010

1989-2000 Holiday Barbies

So ladies and gents, i am officially cleaning house.

I have the 1989 - 2000 collection of Holiday Barbies still in the box, all but 1989 when I was young and didn't realize I wasn't supposed to play with them.  But the years after that one are still in their original boxes, with the ornaments they came with.  Everything about them is perfects.  They have been in a none smoking home, and in the closet for a long time, so no colors have faded or anything.

Why am I selling them you ask...

Well to be honest, I don't collect them anymore, I don't and won't have and children to pass them along to.  I am hoping they will find a good home in one of my readers who cam appreciate that Barbie is now officially old.  Okay, okay so 50 or is it 60 isn't old, but it is a lifetime of collections.

I need to rid myself of old baggage and make room for more memories of new.

Here are some pictures of my dolls, well they aren't' my dolls these are images from the web that I am using cause mine are pretty much exactly the same.

And here they are...

Happy Holidays Barbie 1990
Happy Holidays Barbie 1991 Special Edition
Happy Holidays Barbie Doll Special Edition (1992)
Barbie - Happy Holidays Special Edition Doll (1995)
1996 Happy Holidays Barbie
10th Anniversary Happy Holidays Special Edition Barbie (Caucasian)
2000 Millennium Princess BarbieBARBIE HAPPY HOLIDAYS DOLL SPECIAL EDITION HALLMARK (1994)Mattel Happy Holidays Barbie Doll - Holiday Barbie 1998

For some reason I think I might have more than this in my closet, but these are some images of the dolls I do have.

When I get home, I am away at the moment, I will take my own pictures of these dolls and have them up.

Happy holidays everyone.

See you soon

Ali

1 comment:

  1. You are insane!!
    They are worth big money....I'd look into that

    ReplyDelete

Feature

Are you there God, it's me Alison

Hopefully there is no copyright infringement in my Title this week. hehe ugh Can you believe that we are already into February? This is a bi...