I am so excited you came by!

Saturday 24 April 2010

Messiness...

Life is messy, plain and simple.

Think about you, you have to shower, WASH DISHES, DO LAUNDREY, CHANGE DIAPERS, CLEAN UP SPIT, VOMIT OR WHATEVER ELSE.  yOU HAVE TO CLEAN AFTER YOUR GOD/CAT/ OR OTHER ANIMALS.

I have found the unltimate meaning for the word Dirty,

CHECK THIS OUT...


This is what a jeep is used for.  i saw it today, Saturday, when I was on my way to a photo shoot for an 80th birthday party.  What a blast i had when i saw this.  The dirt was amazing.  Then when the fun is done, you get to wash away the dirt, but never the memory.

What i am getting at, is that you have to go through a lot of dirty laundry, and messes to be absolutely at ease with who you are, and what you are becoming.

Today I made the conscious decision to start coaching gymnastics again.  I have to get my level two, but it can and will be done.  Coaching and leading a bunch of individuals, into victory or success, is something i have a knack for.  i don't puch hard, I try hard.  I use positive motivation to get the job done.

I cannot wait to see how things turn out for me this summer.  Training for the Transplant games, and beginning a new life, one year after transplant.  it's the best thing that could have ever happened to me.  I was in the right place at the right time today.

Now just a reminder to pray for Emily, and Conner....

here's Emily again:


Here is Conner with his Mom Sarah,


Conner and Emily both need our prayers.  and in a BIG way.  Supoort Cystic Fibrosis research by donating to the Great strides walk, and help families like the Jones' and Hagger's get through tough times like these.  Conner isn't doing well, and needs to be loved a little, okay he needs t be loved a lot.

Help make a difference and donate to my great strides walk this year.  For every dollar raised, the Scotia Bank in my hometown will match funds raised, so let's raise a bunch.  Think of Emily and Conner and Me.  Every dollar helps.

You can donate to Ali's Army 2010 by clicking on the Ali's Army 2010 link below.:

Ali's Army 2010

Thanks for your continues support.

Cheers
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feature

Are you there God, it's me Alison

Hopefully there is no copyright infringement in my Title this week. hehe ugh Can you believe that we are already into February? This is a bi...