I am so excited you came by!

Sunday 18 April 2010

Haager's #3

Emily's new post...

We're so proud of her, I can't wait till she's up and surfing again.
Go Em go!!

Ali

A Good Close of the Day...

Hooray! Emily's surgery to close the abdominal incision was successful. The surgeons were delayed. It did not start until around 7 PM and she came back around 8:35. The surgeon explained that they were able to close the incision. She has some temporary drains to remove liquid and a binder for support so it won't pull apart. They expect her to sit up and move tomorrow.

We are delighted that this phase will soon be behind us. Lots of healing left to do, but at least now we're on track ! We know that Emily will be very sore and it will take some time for her to heal from the surgery. We look forward to seeing her jump into physical therapy to get strong and get well!! Thanks, all, for your prayers and encouragement today.


Love,
Diane


PS- I dropped my phone in the toilet today, so if you are trying to call me, don't worry! I'll get a new one tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feature

Are you there God, it's me Alison

Hopefully there is no copyright infringement in my Title this week. hehe ugh Can you believe that we are already into February? This is a bi...