I am so excited you came by!

Saturday 6 February 2010

ELECTRICITY

~~** OLYMPIC SPIRIT **~~

Although i cannot confirm, or tell you all the excitement that i am experiencing while in Vancouver, working int he Athletes Village, I can tell you this... IT"S AWESOME!!!

China, Russia, Italia, Canada, Japan, Netherlands, Sweden and a few others were introduced to the Vancouver Athletes Village on Thursday, and i have been at the village for the last 4 days. I love everything that i do is awesome.

I can't post any pictures up yet, as we have a clause out right now, but i can put up some of the scenery we see from the Athletes village. It's an amazing experience that I cannot fully explain. I have met so many amazing people that i cannot wait to pass the stories on.

I wish CANADA and all the athletes all the best, I am back onthe saddle from 2pm - 11pm Saturday to Tuesday. It is going to be a crazy week, with the preparations of the Opening Ceremonies only a week away. I'll post as often as i can.

11 days until my 1 year anniversary with my new lungs.

Cheers
Alison

2 comments:

  1. We are glad to hear that you are having an exciting experience, can't wait to hear all about it.
    Rox a7 Doug

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a lucky girl!
    And the OIC are lucky to have you as an ambassador!
    We miss you and wish we could be there to share!

    ReplyDelete

Feature

Are you there God, it's me Alison

Hopefully there is no copyright infringement in my Title this week. hehe ugh Can you believe that we are already into February? This is a bi...