I am so excited you came by!

Monday 11 January 2010

Thinking of you!





When I think of you, i think of our wedding Day.
When I think of you, i think of the songs you play.
When I think of you, I think Raindrops on Roses.
When i think of you, I think of tacky poses.

When I think of how much I love you, i think of summer sunsets
When I think of how much I love you, I think of daisies in the meadow
When I think of how much I love you, I think of a newborn baby
When I think of how much I love you, I think of my new life with you.




The summer sun shining on the water front
The summer sun rising in the morning fog
The summer sun shimmering on the lake each morning
The summer sun warming every inch of my being

The winter moon glows bright and blue
The winter moon turns the world a different hue
The winter moon so high in the sky
The winter moon I love to watch with my eye.




This was how I looked one year ago, this past June. Before the surgery, before the oxygen, and before the worst and best day of my life. This is my wedding day, I live it over and over again, every time I look into my husbands eyes. He makes me laugh, he makes me smile, and we even get on each others last nerve. But in the end it comes to love, for the one person who has put up with me being sick for 5 years.

To him I owe these new lungs, to him I owe this new life. To him I owe everything. he is my everything, he is my soul, he is my love my one and only true companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feature

Are you there God, it's me Alison

Hopefully there is no copyright infringement in my Title this week. hehe ugh Can you believe that we are already into February? This is a bi...