I am so excited you came by!

Sunday 1 November 2009

*** OLYMPICS ***


VANCOUVER 2010

I am so there. I am the Hostess with the mostess. People are going to want to come back to CANADA every year after meeting me. I am going to give the VANOC a run for their money that they are going to have to pay me to slow down, and take it easy.

Everyday, i get closer and closer to the big day. i am so excited. My health is going well, had a bought of Pneumonia earlier this month, then caught CMV (Don't ask, I have no clue really). My donor tested positive, so when i got sick, I now test positive also. Damn CMV. But this will all be taken care of before I leave fore VANCOUVER on less than 90 days.

I am so excited to be a part of these Olympic games it's nuts. I have gotten i contact with the Transplant team in Vancouver, should anything happen that way, and also the CF team in Vancouver, just to be safe. Getting my letter from Dr. Aaron/Cameron about the meds I am on, so when I fly they don't ask a thousand questions. Got my flu and H1N1 shot, so I am ready to go.

I hope to get some red mittens soon, so I can wear them with the utmost pride. Woohoo, VANCOUVER here I come.

I am not excited at all... really I'm not! :)

See you soon.
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feature

Are you there God, it's me Alison

Hopefully there is no copyright infringement in my Title this week. hehe ugh Can you believe that we are already into February? This is a bi...