I am so excited you came by!

Friday 30 October 2009

WHAT... not one comment opn anything

As I sit in front of my computer, contemplating life and it's weirdness, I have but one thing to say! How can i not have one comment on any of the last 3 to 4 posts I have made. Are they not comment worthy? What's the deal people.


GREECE to CANADA


The Olympics start in 105 days, and I am off to them in less than that 90 days to be exact. Well until they tell me otherwise. I am so eacited. I am llooking forward to representing my country in one of the most privileged ways, and that's as a Hostess for the Vancouver 2010 Olympic games. I cannot wait to wear the uniform, with pride, dignity and honor. I may not be military, but I will sure feel like I am. Wearing a uniform that representls my country and all she has to offer. How cool is that.

I think this is what I'll be wearing during the Olympics...
so freaking awesome!!!
BLUE my favorite colour.

Check out the medals...


These are going to be great games, I cant' wait to get down there and represent my country in the most exciting time of my life. This has happened twice in my lifetime, the Olympics coming to CANADA. It may or may not ever happen again, so I might as well embrace it while I can.

Well, what started as a complaint, turned into the most exciting memory I will ever have. Spending my 1 year anniversary, with new lungs, at the Olympics in Vancouver. Oh Yeah!!!! Nothing can beat that, nothing. Well, unless I win the lottery! lol

Love you all
Alison

VANCOUVER BOUND in 90 days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feature

Are you there God, it's me Alison

Hopefully there is no copyright infringement in my Title this week. hehe ugh Can you believe that we are already into February? This is a bi...