I am so excited you came by!

Thursday 12 January 2012

Cleaning House

So today I decided that I was going to clean out my facebook account.  you know get rid of people you don't talk to, who don't comment on anything, or those who I just don't want associated to me in any way.  This is how I cleans myself.  Get rid of the negativity and useless meaning in my life.

Time to rejuvenate my life.  New hair, New job new Friends and a new attitude about myself.  I have been reconnecting wit my childhood self, remembering all the wonderful things I did as a child, and thought that would make me feel better.  And boy was I right.  I have made some drastic choices in my short life, that I thought I needed to make some more.

I have lost a friend again this day.  I want to send out my love to the Martinez family, and to Cinthia's close friend Kate "Ducky", please know that i am here and love you very much.  CF sucks, and it always will.  But good can come out of this mess of a situation.  a CURE at some point.




I have started a new job in the beginning of December, and tomorrow I have officially been put on the floor for actual work and not training.  Am I ready, I don't know yet, ask me tomorrow.

Well this is the minor update to you all, and I want to thank you for sharing in my sadness and frustration and cleanliness,  I couldn't do it without you.  Haha

Love to the Msrtinez family, and all the world.

Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feature

Are you there God, it's me Alison

Hopefully there is no copyright infringement in my Title this week. hehe ugh Can you believe that we are already into February? This is a bi...