I am so excited you came by!

Sunday 18 July 2010

Love & Marriage

This weekend, i was honroed to take pictures at the most beautiful wedding.  This wedding took 9 years to happen, and it all happend while I was behind the lens.  Kevin & Erin are two good friends of ours who deserve nothing but the best in their life.  I was completely honored when Erin & Kevin asked Derek and myself to shoot their wedding.  and what a wedding it was.  It was romantic, and stylish and the bride was so beautiful, I cried.  Yep, me the photographer, who sees weddings all the time, cried my freaking eyes out.

We took them to a great location for the shoot, that no one will ever be able to duplicate.  it's alittle gem hidden in the Cotton District of our home town.  It's quiet, full of old buildings and waterfront.  It was the first choice I had, for their special day.

I am going to post a few pictures, as they haven't seen them yet, but I want you to see the many varieties of photography that I can capture and hold close to your heart.  You are going to love these, I know I do.  So in honor of Erin & Kevin, here are a couple pictures to remember the day.  I don't think they are on my blog, so I need you all to vote for your favorite picture please.  I am having trouble deciding on which on to give them.  Can you help me out?

Thanks, here they are...

CHOICE #1


CHOICE #2


CHOICE #3
CHOICE #4

OKAY FOLKS, SEND ME YOUR THOUGHTS, 
AND I'LL SEND MORE PICS... 
AFTER THE BRIDE AND GROOM GET THEM.

THANKS
ALI

2 comments:

  1. I like number 4 the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all but #2 is my fav.
    Great job and congrats to the happy couple. Love ya Ali
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Feature

Are you there God, it's me Alison

Hopefully there is no copyright infringement in my Title this week. hehe ugh Can you believe that we are already into February? This is a bi...