I am so excited you came by!

Thursday 1 July 2010

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

Canadian History for Dummies

CANADA ~ A People's History - Complete Series (Set 1 2 3 & 4)
How to Move to Canada: A Primer for Americans

Well today is my country's birthday.  And boy are we old.

A lot has happened in the time, I was last blogging.  Well my health is still doing great, PFT's are in the high 90's and I will not complain.

My Parents, my sister my husband and myself went to see Shawns Phillips in a little town in Ontario called Iroquois, and was it a show to remember.  67 years old and he can still belt them out.  He's is famously known for his song what is so long, I won't even attempt to try, but simply it's called "Woman"  is't the most beautiful song ever.  It's the kind of song you want your husband to sing to you, or your boyfriend.  So beautiful.


"True North Strong and Free"

O Canada!



Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide.
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

~ the above link is Nikki Tanofsky's singing Oh Canada at the Vancouver Olympic Games!

I LOVE MY COUNTRY!!!!!

I will write more later.  Going to celebrate being free!!!
Thank to our troops for keeping us safe and free.

Happy Canada Day to all!

Ali


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feature

Are you there God, it's me Alison

Hopefully there is no copyright infringement in my Title this week. hehe ugh Can you believe that we are already into February? This is a bi...