I am so excited you came by!

Sunday 18 April 2010

Cystic Life Network

Well, I have just joined a CF netwrok, called Cystic Life.  What an amazing site.  You can read posting that other with Cf put up, like reading their blogs, and help them figure things out.  It's what i have eben trying to do here for some time now, and never really thought I was making a difference.  No one knows about my site, and no one really reads it but be.

Not only that i have found a site that will publich my blog for $40 some odd dollars, and it's tempting, oh so very temping.  i might consider it, but I still blog my heart out.  I tell eveyone what's going on, and whant to tell the whole world ina book.  Well okay, for selfish reasons, I want a book.  I want to think that I am capable off making a difference in what I write.

So maybe I am a skeptic, and think it will work, or is that an optimist?  I never really understood the difference, and still don't.  At 30 years old, you would think i have learned that stuff by now.  But, no, I have not. lol

Well, there really isn't much to report... I'll let you know about Emily when I hear nore.  but your prayers are working, and i couldn't believe it when i read the last entry.  I am so proud of you Em, I hope things will keep working out for you.

Loving you always

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feature

Are you there God, it's me Alison

Hopefully there is no copyright infringement in my Title this week. hehe ugh Can you believe that we are already into February? This is a bi...