I am so excited you came by!

Monday 5 October 2009

In Ottawa... it's nuts **OLD POST**

Hello my friends,


it's October 5th, and there is something I need to share with you all. I have been admitted to the Ottawa hospital for an on going fever that has lasted for two weeks. Don't think it's infection but we can't be sure. the docs don't know what it is, i just hope that they don't decide to send me to Toronto it's not a cool thing.


I leave for the Olympics in less than four months and I cannot wait.


I never really thought about complications, with the surgery, but hey it's probably just a flu, cause it is that time of year you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feature

Are you there God, it's me Alison

Hopefully there is no copyright infringement in my Title this week. hehe ugh Can you believe that we are already into February? This is a bi...