I am so excited you came by!

Monday 9 February 2009

What's up with you...

It's another day here in the big city, and all I have to report is this...

I am still waiting for lungs...
I still hate big cities...
I still miss my husband immensely...
I miss my sisters...
I miss my parents...
I miss my Memere...

I listen to my wedding song every night before I go to bed, and think about all the wonderful things that happened on that day. It was a day where all the people who mean the world to me, all in one room. Even though my Pepere and Uncle Theo weren't there physically, I know they were there in spirit, because I can feel them with me right now also.

Anyone who know me, knows how important family is to me. Friends are important, but it's your family who is there for you no, matter what the situation is. And boy do I miss them. I can't really complain about my stay here anymore. Dr. Doom doesn't come around here, my cousins Dave and Jim come by on a daily basis, to keep me sane, I talk to my parents at least 2 times a day, Derek, oh the love of my life, I talk to him a bunch of times throughout the day, although not nearly enough in my mind.

I want to send out positive thoughts and prayers to my friend Cara, who has been a little down in the last few days, health wise and emotionally. But I love you Cara, and P will be home sooner than you think, safe and sound. From what I understand, Obama is bringing them home as soon as possible, not to mention his tour is almost finished.

Well, tonight is going to be a quiet night, I am sending my love to my Momma and Paw, to my Meme and Sista's, and I can't forget to mention little Paris, my K9 sister. Love to my brother Chris and his ladies, Jill, Morgan, Gracie, and Kyra, along with their K9 counterparts, Farley, Lily and Miss Denine. Doug and Roxanne, hope to talk to you guys soon, I miss our lunches Rox, I eat Celery sticks and carrots and think of you. I miss every single one of you.

Much love and kisses to you all,
Ali

8 comments:

  1. Ali,

    You make me laugh. "Doom", I love it.

    I'm sorry things are crappy right now. We'll keep saying our prayers.

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that DR. isnt bugging you! Hope you have a wondeful Valentines Day, I hear your LOVE is coming to be with you. Thats so great.
    Hope things are well.
    Love, Hugs and Kisses
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ali! You are one of the most selfless people I know! I feel so blessed to know you and to know that you are praying for ME, while you are dealing with so much! You never cease to amaze me!

    Have you gotten my package yet!?

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read on Cara's blog that you are getting your TX tonight... sending prayers and good wishes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cara informed us that you got your new lungs! You are in my prayers, that everything goes smoothly & recovery is good. I have been following you for a couple of weeks, so happy to hear you got your chance at a second life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just heard on Caras blog that you recieved your new lungs last night! I just wanted to say that I am praying for you!!
    Heres to a speedy recovery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heard you got your new lungs!! Praying to keep the inection, and rejection away! I am a CF'er nearly 8 years post-tx. If you have questions down the road, there are lots of us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're all praying for you, Ali! I saw on your facebook that you were walking and breathing on your own today! You are amazing! I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Feature

Are you there God, it's me Alison

Hopefully there is no copyright infringement in my Title this week. hehe ugh Can you believe that we are already into February? This is a bi...